HAPPINESS!

04:00

Happiness .
What is happiness ? Where do you find it ? How do you get it ? What does it feel like ?
Is everyone actually happy or are they just pretending to be happy ? Are you happy ? Do you have an answer ?
Yes , no , maybe ?

We all ask this to ourselves at least once in our lives.

We see a million faces every day , most of them look happy but they aren't!

Look at this old woman who's seen each and everything, gone through ups and downs in her life and lived right through them but still seems happy , literally happy ! She's my Godmother! She taught me how to keep that smile up on my face throughout the worst times of my life!








This small boy who still doesn't know anything about life, who doesn't know what this world has set for him , what he has to go through but still has that innocent smile on his face.  He craves for more and more , living , learning and experiencing something new with each stage of his life and is never satisfied.





Happiness is neither defined nor limited . It differs from person to person ,place to place , from dreams to dreams but at the end of the day it's all meant to make you happy , to make you feel all , to make you feel complete, to make you feel free!

Remember that , irrelevant of everything that happens in your life you can be happy only if you learn to accept the truth and don't settle for it .

Always ask yourself why and how ? Work towards it as we always want more and more and we'll never be satisfied  .
Find your happiness in the things that you have and work for the things that you want.

Life's been always challenging and full of surprises and it 'll test you at each and every step that you take . You 'll never be able to realize the  true goal and the meaning of your life hidden right within this world but its okay. 

Yes , its Okay because there's a right time for everything and your time 'll come . May be not today nor tomorrow it might take months, years but you 'll reach there when you have to .
Just don't stop!

 There will be something that's meant for youEventually you'll end up where you need to be, who you're meant to be with, and doing what you should be doing! 

If you ever want something in life just reach out and grab it . But don't keep it to yourself! 
Happiness has a meaning to it and can be felt right, only when we share it.
Always remember , Happiness is real only when shared!

I recently found my happiness in traveling . I am a gallivanter, a backpacker ! I love to travel , I love to see places and meet new people and love listening to their stories and adventures! It's something that ticks me , completes me and makes me feel all! It is the true Freedom for me!

So,
I set out and got lost in order to find myself in my own dream to create and rewrite my own Story!
You too will very soon create your own dream or maybe you already have.
Just don't give up.

Be determined on what you want for yourself in life.
And yes be selfish, well it's always okay to be a little selfish isn't it!

I always tell this to people ,

" Don't ask for it,  just wait for it ! 
Because If you can't take it , you'll never make it ! "
- Srikanth Dannana


You Might Also Like

46 comments

  1. Good one dude keep going :")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one dude. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sri it will make people realise about their life😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said...
    Briliant content
    I loved the part where you said
    Happiness is experienced only when shared!
    Keep blogging❤��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Rashmi! <3
      Glad that you liked it!
      I surely will! Thanks for the support! Really means alot! <3

      Delete
  5. Keep it up man...... Its really inspiring n touching....!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful topic that you've written about. And I think you started off pretty well :) keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally you are upto something interesting, good and I really appreciate it.
    i believe you would be very much happy about this new venture of yours.
    Happyness is me seeing my friends happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome :)
    i hope u continue writing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely will! Thanks for the support! :)

      Delete
  9. Well said shri.. keep going and love what you do or do what you love. Eventually it wil give u happiness.. so all the best for your future

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too good����

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well written������

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was really magnificent outstanding piece of work there...........and as u said spread happiness I will really do that by sharing this post so that more and more people can read it and it will be gr8 achievement for u if it help even a single person to find happiness... ... ...truly motivated by this .........all the best for the next one .. ........keep going buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot man! Thanks for such a mad support! Really means a lot. I'll surely do that. ❤

      Delete
  13. Inspiring content �� I'm waiting for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully written! Kudos dude!
    Keep writing n share.
    👍

    ReplyDelete